Declaration of Supplementary Result in respect of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for Promotion to the Cadre of Postal Service Group 'B' -2O12 held on 3'd June 2O12.http://utilities.cept.gov.in/dop/pdfbind.ashx?id=2711
Thursday, March 1, 2018
Thursday, July 20, 2017
Friday, September 23, 2016
Contempt Petition bearing No. C.P/180/137/2016 filed at Ernakulam regarding upgradation of Grade Pay of Inspector Posts w.e.f. 01.01.2006, has been heard today and two weeks time has been given to the respondent to submit the response.
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Directorate has circulated guidelines for Celebration of National Postal Week 2016 from 09th Oct' 2106 to 15th Oct 2016. To download the order please Click Here
Mail from Circle Office for proper handling of COD Articles
1. As per the orders of Directorate, all the COD Parcels received by ePayment enabled Post offices should be handled through Postman module only. They should not be handled in manual process by sending Service Money orders.
2. The electronic message for COD parcels will be sent by the Server within a maximum of 3 hours from the time of receipt of request from the Post Office provided booking information is available and the article is not already returned to sender by any other office.
3. During the analysis of the COD parcels booked on or after 01-03-2016, it is noticed that disposal information (delivery/RTS) is yet o be received through system in respect of some of the COD articles received by various Post offices of your Circle.
4. An excel file containing the details of all such COD Parcels received by/booked to various delivery post offices in your circle is attached herewith.
5. Please issue suitable instructions to the concerned post offices/Divisions to
a) Check whether these articles are disposed through Postman module or not. If they are disposed through Postman module, there may be some problem in their Communication, as the data has not been received by the Server.
b) If these articles are disposed manually and sent the Service Money order, they should enter the details in Disaster Recovery module (for both delivered and RTS articles).
Sunday, September 18, 2016
Monthly Ceiling of Productivity link bonus has been enhanced from Rs. 3500/- to Rs.7000/-. To download the order please Click Here
Directorate has allocated the circle to all 66 selected candidate as Inspector Posts through Combined Graduate Level Exam, 2016. To down load the order please click here
IP/ASP Association of Bihar circle Branch welcome Shri Vivek Gupta who is alloted to Bihar Circle on Selection.